Thursday, August 28, 2008

Take a Look at This Creativity

Karl and his crew needed a way to fill their bladder-bags from a stream today, and as we all know 'necessity (or in this case boredom) is the mother of invention'.
Using only natural resources, they were able to channel the water to a hollow log they found, and enable the water to run out of the log like a faucet. Pretty neat if you ask me : ). The whole set-up was even right next to the bank so they didn't have to get their feet wet to fill the bags. Way to go guys ; )! I'm so glad Karl's good with inventing - maybe we'll be famous someday as a result : ).

3 comments:

Jesse and Tiffany said...

Megan Hey it Tiffany from Acaydia!! How are you? I found your blog through Natalies!! It Looks like life is going great for you!! Good to see you keep in touch!!

Erin Brady said...

I have to say that I'm impressed. He should be an engineer.

Angela Whiting said...

Karl is the MAN! But we all knew that already. Did he ever tell you about the fully functioning latrine he built with Bret at Fish Lake?