Thursday, August 28, 2008

What Really Happens On The Fireline

For all of you that feel bad for the firefighters saving the world this summer - I thought you'd like to know what they've really been doing...taking a siesta - of course!
By the way, Karl refers to these little cat naps as the best sleep he ever gets. With the hard ground for a bed, and a half-empty water bottle for a pillow...hmm, I can kind of see where he's coming from ; ).

5 comments:

kim and ned said...

hahaha. The one time I went on camp crew was pretty similar. Except I preferred sleeping under the canopy on the big boxes that held the fire fighters nice green pants. That was my personal favorite.

Julie said...

Um...I don't think I could survive being a fire fighter...I'm a wuss.

The Roe Family said...

It's funny, but true. Larry has been reading and napping ALOT!

ToddandCara said...

hey you how are ya...been forever. What fire crew does your hubby work for cause mine has done it for 2 years now. Skipped this year for our wedding.Probably go out next year if he doesn't get on the fire dept this fall. Where you at these days?

ToddandCara said...

hey you how are ya...been forever. What fire crew does your hubby work for cause mine has done it for 2 years now. Skipped this year for our wedding.Probably go out next year if he doesn't get on the fire dept this fall. Where you at these days?