I couldn't help posting this picture of Gus and one of his favorite toys. This bear came with Gus when we picked him up, and he has taken such good care of it. The only part he can't resist are the bear's ears, he loves to chew on them very carefully. Gosh, what a cute dog!
15 years ago




6 comments:
That is so cute!
You guys are the best Dog parents ever. I can't wait to see how much fun you have with your human kids! ;o)
that is so cute. he is such a cute puppy. how have you been. things with us are good, hope to hear from you soon....
really is a cute puppy.
OHHH my gosh he is so cute!! I love doggies!!
Meagan your dog is so you. My family thinks that dogs have their masters personality and I believe that too. He is so you, of course a dog owned by Meagan would take such good care of a bear, but also can't help himself with nibbling on the ears. I don't know of any dogs that wouldn't completely destroy a stuffed animal. I agree with the Whitingfam, you guys will be the best parents.
Post a Comment