I was looking through some of our old pictures today, and I came across this one - sorry it's grainy, I don't have a scanner so this is a picture of a picture : ). For those of you who may not know, I used to fight fires for the Forest Service, and this is how I met my husband, Karl. This picture was actually taken in Texas. We were there on an assignment to find pieces of Space Shuttle Columbia after it crashed in 2003. Karl was actually my Crew Boss, and I kind of liked him at the time - but that was it : ). He never even asked me out until June 2003, and this picture was taken in February 2003. So my point is...look how I just happen to be right next to Karl, and then - look at how I am looking at him! Could I have possibly been more obvious?
Karl and I are in the middle, and if you can't tell I am the one in the wooly brown sweater with the wandering eyes ; ).




4 comments:
I love it.
That is one for the scrapbook for sure!
How fun? What a cute picture? I love to talk to derek about how we met. It is fun to go back to that place where you were first in love.
Hi Meagan! I had fun reading your blog today. I added you to mine. I'm so glad you are in YWs with me! Love ya!
Post a Comment