Monday, July 28, 2008

A Fun Memory Game

My friend Sheri has this on her blog, and I think it sounds like fun besides the fact that it's bound to stir up some old memories!
Here's what you do:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. Okay, that's it : ).
P.S. I will file this on the left-hand side of my blog under Labels - Friends' Memories so it will be easier to find. Thanks!

4 comments:

Naomi said...

Remember on Sem Council when we went up (as a group of friends) to the conference center? Also hanging out at Joe's house playing video games! Good times!

Kandace Smith said...

I have so many memories with you I don't know where to start. Do you remember when we went looking in your backyard and found old things that we thought were from the pioneers or someone. Then we took it to Mr. Tebbs class for show & tell. I think we found a fork and a key. I also remember what big pigs we were and we would walk up to taco time a buy 10 crispy meat burritos and we each ate five I can't believe it. I can only eat one now and I am full. Oh do you remember when someone shot a bb gun at your house and broke part of the window. Man I love thinking about all the memories we had.

Nat & Joe said...

I remember we had P.E. together our sophomore year, and the teacher asked us to come up with a workout routine to a song, and you picked "all my friends, drive a low - rider" ...oh and I remember you were really flexible....yeah, weird memories huh?

Tevita and Jodi said...

I remember you and my sister, Jaquel, hanging out. You were a really good friend to her and I appreciate you for that!