GUS:
Attached or Single: Single; I've been fixed : (.
Best friend: Jack Bauer Taylor : )
Cake or Pie: Does it matter? I'll eat anything.
Best friend: Jack Bauer Taylor : )
Cake or Pie: Does it matter? I'll eat anything.
Day of choice: The 22nd of every month! That's when I get my Heartgard beef chewy - yum : )!
Essential item: My bell. That's how I tell my parents I have to go potty.
Favorite color: I don't know - I'm colorblind!
Gummy bears or worms: Worms! I love night crawlers, they taste just like dirt.
Hometown: Milad, ID
Essential item: My bell. That's how I tell my parents I have to go potty.
Favorite color: I don't know - I'm colorblind!
Gummy bears or worms: Worms! I love night crawlers, they taste just like dirt.
Hometown: Milad, ID
Favorite Indulgence: Spanish moss!
January or July: I haven't experienced January yet.
Kids: I love them!
Life isn't complete without: Spanish moss and my toys.
Marriage date: Can I really do that?
Number of brothers and sisters: Two brothers. I wonder what they're doing right now?
Oranges or apples: I've never had either one. What are they like?
Phobias: Mom's exercise ball, the vacuum, the weed eater, & empty milk jugs.
Quote: "Gus, NO!" (I'm pretty sure it means they love me because they say it all the time.)
Kids: I love them!
Life isn't complete without: Spanish moss and my toys.
Marriage date: Can I really do that?
Number of brothers and sisters: Two brothers. I wonder what they're doing right now?
Oranges or apples: I've never had either one. What are they like?
Phobias: Mom's exercise ball, the vacuum, the weed eater, & empty milk jugs.
Quote: "Gus, NO!" (I'm pretty sure it means they love me because they say it all the time.)
Reasons to smile: Getting a yummy treat, digging a hole in the yard, eating a plant, playing in the pillows on my parents' bed.
Season of choice: Spring. Summer makes me too hot!
Tag 3 people: Tag? I LOVE TAG!
Unknown fact about me: My paws smell like popcorn : )!
Vegetable: I love fresh peas out of the garden. Especially when they're still in the pod : ).
Worst habit: Snoring, going crazy when I meet new people, ringing my bell really loud when I'm not getting enough attention, and magically appearing in the bed every morning.
X-ray or ultrasound: Does 'ultrasound' refer to my great hearing ability? Like when I can hear the treat box being opened from three rooms away when I'm dead asleep.
Your favorite food: String cheese!
Zodiac sign: Pisces. Mmm, fish!
Season of choice: Spring. Summer makes me too hot!
Tag 3 people: Tag? I LOVE TAG!
Unknown fact about me: My paws smell like popcorn : )!
Vegetable: I love fresh peas out of the garden. Especially when they're still in the pod : ).
Worst habit: Snoring, going crazy when I meet new people, ringing my bell really loud when I'm not getting enough attention, and magically appearing in the bed every morning.
X-ray or ultrasound: Does 'ultrasound' refer to my great hearing ability? Like when I can hear the treat box being opened from three rooms away when I'm dead asleep.
Your favorite food: String cheese!
Zodiac sign: Pisces. Mmm, fish!




6 comments:
You guys are so funny! I love all your little tid bits of random information. They are the best.
hey that was great. i loved it. things are great. how are u guys? i saw my quote once a long time ago and i have never forgotten it. it is so true. well i hope all is well.
Hey Megan, It was so good to see that you had a blog too. ARe you living in Richfield? We will have to stay in touch!
HI you guys!!!!!! I'm so happy you found our little blog! I love your "tag" answers, they crack me up. Thanks for finding us, it will be so great to keep up on how you are doing. By the way, did you know that you are my favorite cousins? :)
oh, meagan.
Oh, that's really cute!! I love all of these pictures
Post a Comment