I was tagged by Jaquel, and I'm so excited : )! Karl is doing this too, so I hope you have fun reading about us : ).
KARL:
Attached or Single: Attached - only on weekends ; )
Best friend: I am my own!
Cake or Pie: 'Mmm...donuts'.
Day of Choice: As we call it in the Forest Service - Sunday, FUNday
Essential item: Razor Blade
Favorite color: Olive-drab. Is there any other color?
Gummy bears or worms: Worms!
Hometown: Koosharem, UT
Favorite Indulgence: Army Surplus Stores
January or July: July, it's my birthday!
Kids: Someday : )!
Life isn't complete without: Death?
Marriage date: April 30, 2004
Number of brothers and sisters: 1 brother & 5 sisters, but do I count Angela as a brother or a sister?
Oranges or apples: Oranges
Phobias: S-p-e-l-l-i-n-g
Quote: 'Does this tie make me look fat?' 'No, your face does.' - Tommy Boy
Reasons to smile: My braces are off.
Season of choice: Fire Season!
Tag 3 people: Richie, Aidan, & Spencer
Unknown fact about me: I was held back in the 1st grade.
Vegetable: Yes, please.
Worst habit: Falling asleep on the couch.
X-ray or ultrasound: X-ray Vision!
Your favorite food: Dr. Pepper
Zodiac sign: Cancer
MEAGAN:
Attached or Single: I'm definitely spoken for : ).
Best friend: Karl
Cake or Pie: Cake! I only like pie if it's a fruit pie like apple or cherry.
Day of Choice: Sunday & Friday
Best friend: Karl
Cake or Pie: Cake! I only like pie if it's a fruit pie like apple or cherry.
Day of Choice: Sunday & Friday
Essential item: ChapStick!
Favorite color: Blue, or any color that's beautiful and deep. I love color!
Gummy bears or worms: Bears. They're the perfect size for eating ; ).
Hometown: Richfield, UT
Favorite Indulgence: Reading a great book while curled up in a blanket!
January or July: January. I think cold weather's fun, but that's probably because it's hot outside, and you always want what you don't have.
Kids: Not yet, but I can't wait for them to come - I think they'll be so cute : ).
Life isn't complete without: The Plan of Happiness
Marriage date: April 30, 2004
Number of brothers and sisters: One brother. We are six years apart and used to fight ALL the time, but now I think he's so fun : ).
Oranges or apples: Apples, but they have to be really crisp!
Phobias: Doing something wrong.
Quote: 'You must do things you think you cannot do.' - Eleanor Roosevelt
Favorite color: Blue, or any color that's beautiful and deep. I love color!
Gummy bears or worms: Bears. They're the perfect size for eating ; ).
Hometown: Richfield, UT
Favorite Indulgence: Reading a great book while curled up in a blanket!
January or July: January. I think cold weather's fun, but that's probably because it's hot outside, and you always want what you don't have.
Kids: Not yet, but I can't wait for them to come - I think they'll be so cute : ).
Life isn't complete without: The Plan of Happiness
Marriage date: April 30, 2004
Number of brothers and sisters: One brother. We are six years apart and used to fight ALL the time, but now I think he's so fun : ).
Oranges or apples: Apples, but they have to be really crisp!
Phobias: Doing something wrong.
Quote: 'You must do things you think you cannot do.' - Eleanor Roosevelt
Reasons to smile: A cute animal : ), a funny commercial, a fun game, The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack.
Season of choice: Fall! I love the crisp feeling in the air.
Tag 3 people: Kim Armstrong, Ashlee Phillips, Jamie Taylor, Autumn White - okay, so that's four : ).
Unknown fact about me: I have high cholesterol. Yay ; )!
Season of choice: Fall! I love the crisp feeling in the air.
Tag 3 people: Kim Armstrong, Ashlee Phillips, Jamie Taylor, Autumn White - okay, so that's four : ).
Unknown fact about me: I have high cholesterol. Yay ; )!
Vegetable: Squash : )! Mmm-mmm.
Worst habit: SLEEPING IN!
X-ray or ultrasound: Probably an ultrasound, because X-rays usually mean you have a broken bone : (. While ultrasounds remind me of babies, which is a happy thing : ).
Your favorite food: Anything my mom makes, especially her burritos!
Zodiac sign: Aries
X-ray or ultrasound: Probably an ultrasound, because X-rays usually mean you have a broken bone : (. While ultrasounds remind me of babies, which is a happy thing : ).
Your favorite food: Anything my mom makes, especially her burritos!
Zodiac sign: Aries




2 comments:
I think your kids will be cute too. Let me know if you have girls so I can set them up with my boys! ;)
You guys are so cute! And by the way Karl... I think that I still probably count as a brother ;-)
-Angela
Post a Comment