Well, summer is here and with it comes fire season. That means no husband for me most of the summer, which makes it really hard to take summer vacations ; ). Here are some pictures Karl has taken saving the forests and doing what he loves.
Sometimes I don't even want to think of how close he had to be to take pictures like these. He says he just zooms in, but...











3 comments:
Hi Meagan, it's me again (I wrote on your facebook too, if you haven't seen it.) YOU BOUGHT A HOUSE! That is so exciting. I enjoyed looking at you blog. I'm with you about blogging being addicting. I can't stop. Ned is constantly making fun of me. Sorry this is really random. Your dog is darling. I wondered when you would FINALLY get a pet. Those fires are big, and I'm happy you got to dig a "grave" in your yard this winter. (my parents went through the same thing in their new house) This has to be the longest comment I've ever made. Might as well keep going. Karl is a true inventor. Nicely done. Can't wait to see your cute new house. It's good to see what you've been up to the last couple of months. Oh, our blog is themightyarmstrongs.blogspot.com check it out. Talk to you later.
Hooray it's the DeLange'S! So happy to hear about you two!
hooray for joining the blogging world, shmeagan! i am glad to see you here! :)
Post a Comment