Hah : )! Isn't this the cutest spider anyone has ever seen? I normally think spiders are so scary, but this one is just so cute! If they all looked like this, Karl would never have to squish one for me again : ).
Finding a cute spider... free. Taking a picture of that cute spider... free. Squishing that cute spider into oblivian, so it doesn't bite you and give you spider flu or some random virus in your sleep... priceless.
Meagan, I hope you still check your comments even if you don't change your post haha. I have lost your number. Madison sucked my phone to death. So send me a message. I was also wondering how you go about getting a permit to cut down a Christmas tree? I told Scott you guys do it and now he can't wait to do it too. Hope all is well. :)
Just a little about Karl and I: We just celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary! Karl is a firefighter for the US Forest Service, and I work at a spa in aesthetics. We have a fun little shih tzu named Gus that we love so much : ). We're excited about the stage of life we're in right now, and anticipate good things for the future!
7 comments:
Nope, all spiders must be squished ;)
2 eyes? come on now...
I think it is really cute, I love his smiley face! Finding fun pictures reminds me of the orangutan in 8th grade!
Finding a cute spider... free.
Taking a picture of that cute spider... free.
Squishing that cute spider into oblivian, so it doesn't bite you and give you spider flu or some random virus in your sleep... priceless.
Nice to see you back in blog world! That spider is kind-of freaky.
Meagan,
I hope you still check your comments even if you don't change your post haha. I have lost your number. Madison sucked my phone to death. So send me a message. I was also wondering how you go about getting a permit to cut down a Christmas tree? I told Scott you guys do it and now he can't wait to do it too. Hope all is well. :)
Post a Comment