Well, I hope you have all had sufficient time to memorize the Thanksgiving Proclamation...because it's time for a new post! Now, I know some of you might be sad that the trendy Christmas background has been replaced, but I assure you that there will be another one next Christmas/Valentines/St. Patrick's.
Everything is going well for us : ):
Karl is still working for the Forest Service, and fire season is already about to start. I can't believe how fast the winter went by! I need to start thinking of fun projects to work on while he's gone this summer : ).
I am still working at Primrose Retreat, which I love : ). It's so fun to meet so many different people and help them relax and feel good about themselves. And by the way, if any of you want glitter toes you should come by and get them! And if you don't know what they are -suffice it to say they are the cutest things for your toes this summer, and besides that I would love to see you if you come in : ).
Our little dog Gus celebrated his first birthday in February, and fully enjoys being a dog. He's been the best little companion to have while Karl has been away at meetings these last couple of weeks, and he'll keep me company during the summer as well. Don't worry - I have people friends too ; ).
I hope you are all doing well and that you had a good winter and are enjoying the beautiful spring season. Oh, and I'm going to make a diligent effort to keep my blog updated! I just need more interesting things to write about first ; ).
15 years ago




5 comments:
Meagan! Welcome back. We miss you guys still...
I was afraid you had given up blogging forever. I have been pretty crappy at updating lately too.
MEAGAN, YOU'RE STILL ALIVE. Not that I can talk, I haven't written a new post in months.
Holy cow you are still on here, I know I am horrible too. Glad to hear everything is going good and trust me if i were closer i would come into your work:)
hey, you forgot to mention your a great teacher!!! we're glad to have you back at school!
Post a Comment