I love this picture of Gus! Gus has a best friend named Jack Bauer, and Jack let Gus try on his Halloween costume last Sunday. I love the look on his face : )!
Meagan! Congrats on the new job! Can I just tell you I love you Halloween tree. I want to make one too!You two never cease to amaze me. Do you and Karl want to get together and play games?? I've still never been to your new house! We need to catch up.
Hey- I think Gus is so cute! You can tell the guy has personality. Oh how is life? I miss seeing you around. And yeah i remember the RED BARON. Oh good ole' memories. That was hillarious. My favorite "CHICO STICK" HA HA. It still cracks me up.
Just a little about Karl and I: We just celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary! Karl is a firefighter for the US Forest Service, and I work at a spa in aesthetics. We have a fun little shih tzu named Gus that we love so much : ). We're excited about the stage of life we're in right now, and anticipate good things for the future!
6 comments:
That is a cute costume! I should have got Easton the same one! Kidding. I should of always known you would name your dog Gus, Gus! ;)
So cute!! I love your halloween decor!
That is such a cute picture. I miss that little guy!
Hi Meagan! I'm in love with Jack Bauer. Gus is so cute.
Meagan! Congrats on the new job! Can I just tell you I love you Halloween tree. I want to make one too!You two never cease to amaze me. Do you and Karl want to get together and play games?? I've still never been to your new house! We need to catch up.
Hey- I think Gus is so cute! You can tell the guy has personality. Oh how is life? I miss seeing you around. And yeah i remember the RED BARON. Oh good ole' memories. That was hillarious. My favorite "CHICO STICK" HA HA. It still cracks me up.
Post a Comment