Karl and I went to our friends' house on Sunday, and took Gus with us to play with the Taylor's dog, Jack. The two of them were playing quietly outside for two hours, and when we opened the door to let the them in at the end of the night - there was Gus completely covered in mud! There was also a freshly dug hole in the Taylor's lawn : (.
Jack, however, was so good; he was hardly dirty at all. I imagine him standing there watching as Gus dug madly in the dirt searching for worms.
I think he looks a little remorseful in this picture, and he should be after what he did!




2 comments:
that's a lot of mud. I'm glad we finally got to meet Gus the other day! We really liked him.
This is hilarious. Jack looked liked this in the bathtub that night too.
Post a Comment