When I was a little girl I loved The Never Ending Story. Who am I kidding - I still love it ; ). Whenever Gus gets his hair cut he reminds me of Falcor, my favorite character in the movie. If Gus was smiling and had flaring nostrils it would be perfect.





10 comments:
That's funny!
So True! I too love that movie, it's been a while, we should have a Never Ending Story Movie Marathon!!
That is so cute and do you know i don't think i have ever seen that movie either, what a shame i know. but your dog is absolutely adorable
Oh I HATED Falcor! I was terrified of him. I always talk about how much childhood fear was the flying dog from Never Ending Story. I think it's because he had human teeth and laughed creepily...
That made me laugh so hard! Love it!
I think Gus is much cuter then Falcor though.
So cute!!!! I love that movie too...
that is too funny cause that movie terrified me, why? THE DOG THINGEY!!! i still can't bring myself to watch it even to this day! it even scared greg. but that little tidbit is on the down low!
Come on meagan why didn't you name gus,poopie 2! I told my husband about your dog the other day! He laughed! I so love falcor too.
People often think that Petey looks like that thing too and I have to agree!
Post a Comment