Karl's friend let us borrow Season One of 'Heroes'. So far I have watched the first four episodes, and I thought it was so great in the beginning. Then people started getting killed, and I started getting freaked out : (. So now I don't know what to do. Should I continue to watch this show that most love and find intriguing, hoping that I will love it also, or should I give up because it only gets creepier? I can't decide so I thought you guys could help me : )! Needless to say, Karl really loves 'Heroes' and would love to continue watching it, but that's kind of hard to do if it's creeping me out : (. Am I just a sissy that has isolated herself from the 'real world' by watching too many 'Little House on the Prairie' and 'I Love Lucy' reruns? Please let me know what you guys think. Thanks : )!
15 years ago




9 comments:
i think you should continue. it starts to get a little weird and unrealistic but we still liked it and aidan thinks peter petrelli is the bomb. i can't watch anything scary and i was able to watch all the way.
i personally love heroes, but i think you should know that it won't get any better as far as the freakiness goes. however, it's not going to get much worse either. if you can handle what you've seen in the first four episodes (and get used to seeing people with the top of their heads cut off!), then you'll be fine. :)
I watched the entire first season in less than four days. So sad, right? But I LOVED it. Thank goodness for iTunes so I have something to keep me entertained on my iPod at the gym. I say stick with it. Its creative. A nice break from crime dramas...which I also love.
I like it and will be hopefully watching it on the internet after Nate goes to bed--since he likes to stay up and see what I'm doing if he can hear something going on. It was easier when we lived in California because primetime didn't start until 8 and got over at 11 so I could have Nate in bed by the time the scary shows were on.
Well to be honest, I love the violence more than most, but I got sick of the soap opera style of cliffhangers at the end of every episode. Between that and having to watch a 5 min rerun of the last show everytime, I think you could live without it. If you want something a little easier to stomach, just read some X-men comics, it's a rip off of them anyways. Not the X-men movies though, they kinda suck.
After we watched the first four episodes i had so sleep in our living room with all of the lights on. I was totally freaked out. But I was addicted and kept watching. The violence really wore down on me and let's just say that I will not be watching the rest.
We just started watching this season, and it's a little weird for us too. We're not all over it and recording it every week, but we're not avoiding it either. It's just another show. You know?
Megan!!! How are things? I hope well. As far as the Heroes ordeal... no worries I'm sure Karl can sneak in the show sometime when you won't see. Also... your dog rocks. (Even though for some reason... his likeness on 'A Never Ending Story' has always kind of given me the heebie jeebies.)
No, it's cute that you are freaked out by it. You should just tell Karl that Heroes will be there when your friend returns and He can watch it with him. =)
Post a Comment