I was tagged by Tiffany Wheeler, so here you have it : )...
Four things I love about my husband:
1- His patience. Anyone who knows Karl can attest that he is one of the most patient people in the world. I think that if someone came up and kicked him in the shins for no reason at all, he wouldn't even be mad : )! I don't know how he does it, but I love this unique quality he possesses. I think it will make him such a good father someday : ).
2- He's so creative. I could go on and on about this, but again, anyone who knows Karl knows how completely creative he is. I've come to believe that there's nothing he can't do, and that's a good feeling.
3- He makes me feel so safe, like nothing could ever hurt me while he's around.
4- He is an extremely hard worker. I love that my husband isn't lazy, and that he's willing to do whatever it takes to make sure our little family is supported.
Four movies we can watch more than once:
1- Lord of the Rings. Every once in awhile we'll take an entire day and watch all three movies.
2- Nacho Libre & Napoleon Dynamite - they're basically in the same category, so I should be allowed to put two here ; ). These ones always makes us laugh!
3- Monster House. I don't know why, but we really like this movie. It's fun to watch around Halloween-time!
4- Simon Birch
Four T.V. shows we watch:
We don't watch very much T.V., so this might be kind of boring...
1- Still Standing
2- Anything on the History/Discovery Channel
3- The Cosby Show : )
4- This Old House ; )
Four places we have been:
1- Texas. This is where we met - yay : )!
2- Mexico - never take me there if you want to barter. I am the worst at it. There was this bag I really wanted at one of the shops, and Karl and the man selling it were haggling about the price. I felt bad for not paying the man full price and kept saying, 'That price sounds good!'. I think we ended up getting $2.00 off the $20.00 bag when it's common to get things for 1/4 of the marked price : (.
3- Disneyland. Hooray! I went for the very first time a few years ago with my cute husband and his brother's family. It was so much fun : )! I can't wait to go again. My favorite part of this vacation was walking through Mickey's house when the park was about to close. We were about to leave his house when - there he was : ). We had our picture taken with Mickey right there in his little house : )! I felt like I was a little kid again!
4- Catalina Island
Four people who E-mail me regularly:
1- Autumn
2- My Grandpa
3- Real Age - you should all try this site, it's really neat. There's a link for it on my sidebar. It's basically a site that tells you your 'real' age based upon how well you take of yourself. The results might be surprising : ).
4- Express - my favorite clothing store
Four favorite foods:
1- Any kind of fish (even sushi). I love it, and it's so good for you!
2- My mom's burritos! I think I've stated this three times on my blog already, but it's true - they are the best : ).
3- Any kind of squash! I don't know why I love it so much - I think I could eat it every day!
4- Fresh berries, especially raspberries, mmm!
Four places we would like to visit:
1- Guatemala - to see the neat ruins. This is also where Karl served his mission : ).
2- Hawaii - We've never been there, and I think everyone should have the opportunity at least once in their lifetime!
3- Alaska - how fun would it be to fish for salmon in Alaska : )?
4- Europe - there are just so many amazing things to see in Europe. I can't wait to go someday!
Four things we look forward to in the next year:
1- Getting completely out of debt - well except for our house ; ).
2- Remodeling our house. It was built in the 1940's and is in great shape, but it's a little outdated inside. We have some fun ideas for improving it though, and we can't wait to get started : )!
3- Our Five-Year Anniversary - that's so weird to think about! Time rushes by so fast.
4- Kids ; )?
Four people I tag:
1- Priscilla Morgan
2- Mandi McAllister
3- Julie DeCoria - notice how I capitalized the 'C' : )
4- Angie Reedy




2 comments:
Horray for capital C! Thanks Meg!
wow you guys are going on 5 years!! Thats great!!!
Post a Comment