Saturday, August 9, 2008

I'VE GOT IT!


I'll let you all know when I've finished!

10 comments:

Naomi said...

I read it! I don't want to give anything away, but it was good!!

Emily West said...

Hi friend! So good to hear from you! I totally remember those fireworks. We were laughing so hard! Don't you wish we could all just lay in the grass in the summer and laugh with our friends like that every day! :)

Ralph and Jaquel said...

hey you is that a good book? i am in need of some good books to read. so yeah we're trying for a baby, what about you guys? hope to hear from you soon. your blog is aweswome and i miss you too and hope to talk soon. love jaquel

Julie said...

Yeah, I am nearing the end, I just can't read it fast enough!I heart it very much.

Naomi said...

Are you finished yet? It took me about 2 days to read it! That's with my boys interrupting and everything. I have gone to Richfield twice since we moved here. It's a 2 1/2 hour drive so we try to make it worth it, especially since it is so hard to get the kids in the car and go somewhere! Way harder than getting myself ready, but totally worth it!

Erin Brady said...

ShMeagan! I'm so glad you gave me your blog spot address! I love it! Have fun reading BD, it's good. Also, I totally remember that can of beanie-weenies!...that and so much more! Orchesis, and hanging out,.. those were good times. Hopefully now we can stay in touch better (at least we'll know what's going on in each other's lives)

Nat & Joe said...

Yes I remember making those muddy buddies for angela morris and her student election. Angela Morris was so fun! I have seen her a few times since. Her and cliff came up a few times and we hung out before they got married. I miss all of you girls actually. So I just finished twilight today. Its a pretty good book. I'm assuming they get better as they go?

Nat & Joe said...

OH so I forgot to write more. Being a mom is the best thing ever! The next time we come to richfield we will stop by and you can meet my kids. My son is the most tender hearted boy I have ever met, and my new baby girl just sleeps and eats all day. Adorable, lol.

2skokie2 said...

MEGAN-
Hey i just noticed u wrote on Angela's Blog. How is life? Long time no see. Just thought drop a line or two!! Take care-
Kristina

Racquel & Aidan Goodwin said...

hey guys! sorry i can't deliver your mail anymore i work graveyards now. we should go shooting when your not on a fire just email me your number @ aidangoodwin@yahoo.com. also we should get kim and ned together and play apples to apples agian sometime. good to see what you are up too.