Monday, July 14, 2008

Youth Conference

I had the fun opportunity to go to our ward's Youth Conference this month. We went to Capitol Reef in Southern Utah and hiked in some amazing places. This would make such a memorable (and cheap) family vacation if anyone is looking for ideas : ).

There were cool rock formations like this ALL OVER the place. The little cubby holes in the rocks are created over time by wind and water.

This was one of my favorite places because it's actually a natural water slide- for real! It curves around and there are two different drop-offs to enjoy : ).

Okay, this was actually my favorite place : ). This waterfall was super tall and as you can see, there is a little pool at the bottom. SO beautiful. To arrive here you hike for three miles in hot, dry terrain, so this is a perfect little oasis at the end. I wish I could take all you here : )!

No comments: