Monday, July 14, 2008

Cute Pictures of Gus

As most of you already know I love animals, so I was VERY happy to finally get our first family pet, Gus! Karl got him for us on my 25th birthday, and I thought it would be fun to post some favorite pictures of our dog : ).



I have no idea how Gus fit in this little bucket : ), but he was so patient with us while we took pictures of him.



This is my all-time favorite picture of Gus : ).

Gus's very first bath.

I don't know how sleeping with your legs like that could be comfortable to a dog, but he usually sleeps this way.


Another picture of our dog in a weird location. Karl had to see if he would fit in there - and he did : )!
We mowed the lawn and then watered it, and this is the result of Gus playing in the grass. Oscar the Grouch : )!

Okay, so this is for-the-most-part a cute picture of Karl, but I think Gus looks cute in it too ; ).

I love this picture of Gus and my father-in-law : )!

No comments: