Is that Gonzo? No, believe it or not, this is Karl. Karl is so creative and amazing in coming up with solutions to challenges, and the challenge this time was how to sand the new drywall in the basement without choking in all the dust. Well here you have it : )...
This is Karl after the heroic gas mask has served its purpose and the job is finished.
This is another Karl Original. He had to find a way to reach the ceiling so he could sand it, and was sick of moving around the stool he had been using. The solution...he drilled his shoes (his good ones) to the lids of these buckets : )! I always marvel at how he comes up with stuff like this - the buckets, of course, worked perfectly ; ).





1 comment:
Yay! You have a blog! I'm so excited to see your pictures. Spencer and I didn't know that about Karl screwing the buckets to his shoes! That's hilarious and SO Karl.
But why aren't there any pictures of you on your blog?
Post a Comment